The Illawarra Folk Festival at Bulli provides an opportunity to Australian folk instrument makers to bring and exhibit their crafted instruments at the Festival. Here are some details.
- Instrument makers are invited to display their instruments in the Horse Stables at Bulli Showground. The Horse Stables will also be a venue - the 'Nag's Lounge".
- The area will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday January between the hours of 10am to 4pm.
- There is no cost to exhibit providing the exhibitor is showing Australian made instruments used by folk performers and is not a large commercial enterprise.
- Exhibitors are asked to email a request to exhibit by no later than 30 November to allow ordering of equipment and arrangement of passes. No exhibitors will be allowed in unless forms are received in time.
- Other related exhibitors are invited to be involved as a normal stall holder. Go to the Illawarra Folk Club website for the forms CLICK HERE
- If the exhibitor wants to display their items in the general stall area then they should go through the normal stall holder application process. CLICK HERE
What the Festival will provide
The Festival will provide one table for displaying instruments.
Two Access Passes to the instrument maker to utilise after their exhibit hours. Exhibitors will be issued with Access Passes for the duration of their display. Exhibitors can purchase a Season Pass to enjoy the rest of the festival for $35. This offer is for 2 passes only. These can be purchased on registration at the festival.
Exhibitors are responsible for the security and storage of their items and for any other items required for display.
What the Exhibitor should do
- Email a request to exhibit and return to the Illawarra Folk Club by 30 November.
- Complete a Stallholders application and nominate the Craft Stall Fee. If approved this fee will be waived. Go to the Stalls Form - CLICK HERE
- Support would be appreciated with an advertisement in the Souvenir Festival programme. Deadline for artwork and booking is 20 October. Contact David De Santi 0409 57 1788 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local instrument makers are encouraged to join the Illawarra Folk Club as part of their support. Go to: www.illawarrafolkclub.org.au/store
About the Exhibition: David De Santi, 0409 57 1788, email@example.com